Friday, March 4, 2011

My Love

This blog always seems to be about the kids, but they wouldn't be who they are and neither would I without the best husband and daddy in the world.
THIS GUY:
Steve, From the time we met, I have loved your outgoing personality, ability to make me laugh, the way you know just how to get a rise out of me, your faith in Christ and ability to share it with others, your gift for asking intentional questions, your love of the outdoors, how well you fit in with my family...the list could go on and on. After we got married I came to love and appreciate your willingness to help me with whatever I needed, how you want to take care of me, your "fix-it" abilities, your wisdom in leading our family, and again...the list could continue. Once we had children, I've come to admire your patience, tender heart, desire to provide for and take care of them, creativity, endurance, and how you're able to keep the fun alive in our house when I'm stressed out.


God has truly blessed me and our children by giving us you. I know I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you and all you do for us. You add so much fun to my life and can always make me laugh. Thank you for being who you are and being my rock when I can't stand on my own. I'm so excited for the next few months and years to see where God leads our family. I love you and so do Denver and Noelle! Also...you make the best pizza around. Seriously, it's amazing. (Come over sometime and try it!!!!)
Oh, and the best bread, too!!!!

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life being loved by you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment