Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Eggs

My mom comes up every Monday evening, spends the night, then watches Denver Tuesday mornings while I teach the home school Geography class at Prairie Lakes. This is such a treat for Denver and he looks forward to seeing what she brings in her "Grandma Bag" to do with him each week! Finger painting, play-doh, puzzles, books, etc. And what a blessing for us to have her come, spend time with Denver, and lighten our childcare needs!:)

This week easter egg dying was on the menu and boy did Denver have fun! They made marble and glitter eggs! So pretty! He was so excited to show me the eggs they decorated when I got home. And to show me the color stains that were on his high chair tray, too!

Thanks Grami for the time you spend with Denver. We all love you!





All done! Look at our pretty eggs!!!!


1 comment:

  1. The pics remind me of what a fun day that was! I will never be sorry for all the miles I've put on the car coming up on CF on Mondays for Denver Tuesdays. I love that little guy & enjoy spending time with him each week - watching him grow. His "tricks" are so cute and they change from week to week.
    I love all of you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete