Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PARTY!!!

Ah the quiet of nap time!!! Let's get these posts done! Steve washed the dishes for me this morning (thanks honey!!!) so I've got a little more time to update my blog as Denver sleeps!

We celebrated Denver's birthday last Sunday with both sides of the family! Steve gave the talk at church (he did great!!!), so everyone joined us at Naz, then headed back to our house for lunch, a trip to the park during Denver's nap, cake and ice cream, then opening presents. It was a full day but we had so much fun and are blessed to both have families that love and support us! So here are some pictures of the fun day! My camera died, so thank you Mom and Jim for the pictures!

My debut birthday cake making....it's a cow if you can't tell!!!!! And it was a lot of fun to make!:)
He has such good manners! He just picked off little pieces of frosting.
Yum!!!! There he's getting a little messier!
Mom, I'm all done!
Love my little one-year-old!
Presents!!! A barn and animals that make sounds!
A fun ball from Grandma Joyce.
Trying out the new toys!
Kirby was so great with Denver all day!
Denver's friend Madison came to the party!

All in all it was a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment