Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One Year Pics

Emily Hoffert took these amazing one-year photos of Denver! We took some at our house and some at Barn Happy. They turned out great! Thanks Emily!!!!!! My favorite pic of the day is now our header, but the rest are all close contenders! If you click on them, you can see them better! Enjoy!!!!

My rocking chair from childhood.
We rigged this scene up at the back of our house. Not bad!!! What a sweetie!
One of my favorites.

Biggest smile we caught!


Ok, could anyone else see this photo in some sort of a gardening or farming magazine?!?
I love this photo! He did such a great job the whole time...but was ready to be done!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. these are absolutely adorable!!!! LOve them...what a cutie!, and he was so little looking back at those early days. I cant believe he is a year old already. :) I think my favorites are the bathtub pics. very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete