Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recent Happenings

We've been so busy lately it's been hard to keep up on this new blog...plus I need to get in the habit of putting up new posts!
Grandma and Grandpa Nelson 
came up awhile ago and we enjoyed spending the day with them. Grandma watched Denver during my piano lessons and was a very good boy! He enjoyed reading books with Grandma a lot!

Denver has also been swimming in his pool a lot lately! He LOVES to swim and we hope to venture to The Falls soon!
 Along with swimming, Denver has been getting EVERYWHERE!!! It's all I can do to keep up with him anymore!:) He is a little explorer and is starting to figure out where everything is around the house! He loves the bathroom.....we are learning to keep the door shut after he was found sucking on the toilet seat....(i know!)! The other day we found him like this..........
He is such a joy! I feel so blessed to get to spend every day with Denver and praise God for him every day! At night when I pray with him before bed, all I can say is thank you Jesus for the gift of this little boy. We love him so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment