Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cute Kids in Costumes

Last night we had our second annual fall fun with the Hofferts, Blanchards, and Williams (minus Brett). The kids all looked so cute in their costumes last year we decided to do it again!
Here is a picture from last year.
And here is this year:
A little harder to get them to stay in one place....but just as cute!!!
(Pictures courtesy of Emily Hoffert Photography)

Our little lion.


 My two favorite people in the world! Denver and Daddy.


Love this little guy to pieces!

So thankful to have good friends with kids Denver's age for him to grow up with. I'm sure there will be many more fun memories in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Denver is one cute little man!! And you look GREAT, Ash!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lion and Ash, you look wonderful! Looks like Becky beat me to saying it, but I wanted to let you know that's what I was thinking too, hot mama!

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Ash, you're now following me :) Did you see the lovely pic of yourself on my blog?? It was so fun catching up w/you last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Denver is one fine looking little lion!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete